Instructions for posting
to your website
You have exported rodgerstj using QuickTime Pro. The following information will help you post this movie to your website.
In the same folder as this instructional HTML file, QuickTime Pro has placed various versions of your movie optimized for web-delivery. Also in that folder is a reference movie, which selects the best version for your users’ various devices and connection speeds. By including this reference movie in your HTML page, you can ensure a quality video experience on your site.
Here’s a preview (requires Internet connection):
Use the following HTML code to embed your movie into your web page.
- To make your media viewable on the Internet, your media assets (movies, poster image) must be placed on a publicly accessible server.
- The URL parameters must be modified if your media assets are served from a different location than your web page.
- The movie URL parameters must always point to the reference movie (rodgerstj.mov) rather than a source movie.
- The reference movie must be kept in the same folder as the source movies.
- Source movie names cannot be changed, but you can change the name of the reference movie (remember to change it in the HTML code as well).
- Please note, to properly validate as XHTML, the