CAT HEAD DELTA BLUES & FOLK ART
252 Delta Ave., Clarksdale, Mississippi
www.cathead.biz • 662-624-5992
“Your Delta blues headquarters for CDs, DVDs, T-shirts, books, art and more!”
(Just 30 min from Helena, AR… in block between Ground Zero Blues Club and Madidi Restaurant, downtown.)
– 2pm – Andy Coats… Delta blues tour comes to Cat Head.
– 10am (inside) – “Where Southern Cross The Dog” book signing with author Allen Whitley.
– 10am (outside) – Adam Gussow (“Kick & Stomp” CD) and Brandon Bailey (“Memphis Groove” CD)… Double CD Release Party w/live music by the men themselves!
– 9am till – Cat Head Mini Blues Fest III, 9am till – FREE! – Starring M for Mississippi star Terry “Harmonica” Bean, 5-time Blues Music Award nominee Big George Brock & the New Houserockers w/guest Clarine Wagner… also Anthony “Big A” Sherrod (featured in upcoming Blues Revue magazine)… Robert “Bilbo” Walker (Rooster Blues, Fedora Records, M for Mississippi) and more! BBQ available from Big Red. Event held rain or shine out in street near Cat Head store. “Please tip your musicians.”
(NOTE: Other Sunday events in Clarksdale include Blues Brunch at Ground Zero Blues Club, live music at Rock & Blues Museum, Pinetop Perkins Homecoming at Hopson Commissary, nighttime blues jam at Red’s…)
– 3pm – Bernie Pearl… Delta blues tour comes to Cat Head.
CAT HEAD’S FEST WEEK HOURS (10/4-11, 2010):
Mon-Thurs, 10am-5pm (regular hours)
Sun, 9am till…
Mon (10/11), 10am-5pm (regular hours)