Welcome to SOUNDS AROUND TOWN — VIRTUAL and/or PUBLIC. Help us put on more live music. For PUBLIC shows: “Leave the [mask on], take the cannoli.” Oh, and social distance, y’all. #VisitMSResponsibly.
Definitions for calendar below:
– “VIRTUAL” – Strictly live-streaming; closed to public; watch via LiveFromClarksdale.org (unless otherwise noted below).
– “PUBLIC” – Live, in-person music open to the public (but not live-streamed).
– “PUBLIC/VIRTUAL” – Watch online OR in-person.
– 8pm – VIRTUAL – Lucious Spiller streams from home (on Lucci Spiller Facebook page).
– 2:30pm – VIRTUAL – Lucious Spiller streams matinee from home (on Lucci Spiller FB page).
– 7pm – PUBLIC/VIRTUAL – Jam Night w/Stan Street & Lala Craig at Hambone Gallery (111 E. 2nd St.).
– 7-9pm – PUBLIC/VIRTUAL – Black Lung Lucy at Hooker Grocer + Eatery (near Delta Blues Museum) and on their FB page.
– 4pm – PUBLIC/VIRTUAL – Lucious Spiller & Derek Kemp, live in-person at Cat Head Delta Blues & Folk Art and online on Lucci Spiller FB page; limited attendance, social distancing, masks required.
– 8:30pm – VIRTUAL – Lucious Spiller streams from home (on Lucci Spiller FB page).
– 10am – PUBLIC/VIRTUAL – Blues Breakfast w/live blues TBA at Bluesberry Cafe; limited seating, social distancing, masks required.
– 1pm – VIRTUAL – Clarksdale Stuck in the House Party w/Gary Vincent and guest (on Gary’s business FB page).
– 7pm – PUBLIC/VIRTUAL – Blues Dinner w/Jesse Cotton Stone at Bluesberry Cafe or backyard bar if weather cooperates (and Bluesberry Cafe FB page); limited attendance, social distancing, masks required.
– 7pm – PUBLIC/VIRTUAL – Mississippi Marshall at Hambone Gallery (111 E. 2nd St.) and FB page.
All Clarksdale times are CDT.