Friday at 6 p.m. at The Shack Up Inn in Clarksdale, Mississippi for music, drinks and documentaries.
Music at 6pm: Sean “Bad” Apple & Big Boy Martin
Documentaries begin at 7pm.
Screening of the latest collection of short documentary films, each ten minutes in length, produced here in Clarksdale by US and international filmmakers.
Three films were produced in two weeks:
* The Rest Haven
* Randall Andrews
* The Mighty Quapaws
Please come and celebrate this wonderful accomplishment!
* Meet the filmmakers
* Discover untold stories in your own back yard- thirty minutes of compelling content screened in amazing location.
* Support inspiring leaders and communities featured in the films
* Network with people dedicated to strengthening community-based media, and storytelling in Mississippi
* Learn more about Barefoot Workshops, and our short, intensive, filmmaking workshops in the Mississippi Delta
* Join us after the screening for casual talk, and get-to-know-you
This screening is FREE and open to the public. Drinks & dinner after screening are not included.
You may forward this invitation to others who might be interested. Please RSVP to guarantee space!
Barefoot Workshops in the Delta is sponsored by Canon USA, Sennheiser, Bogen Imaging, Lowel Light and Lite Panels.